QUOTES OF THE DAY

" All it takes is Faith and Trust " ~ Peter Pan

Friday, May 14, 2010

Fly me to Neverland...




Being a 'lazy cow' is probably one of my favourite things to do on my day off. Very occasionally I get the time to relax and spend my quality time at home since my days off were filled with doctor's appointment, family gatherings, or other social event which quickly filled my weekend schedule for the past few months and left me exhausted on my rest day. So when I get this rare free time where I can just do nothing, I'd like to spend it "wise" by snuggle up in my doonas and stay in my warm bed while watching my favourite dvd: Peter pan the movie.

Starring as Peter Pan, Jeremy Sumpter who is incredibly gorgeous and good looking. I could just melt during the whole 90minutes. He was a very fine actor and just fit in with the character. I could not imagine any other actor plays peter pan as good as him. The story was somehow classic with a little twist, full of fantasy and unexpected scene. Interesting enough though, the chemistry between Peter Pan and Wendy was just so unbelievably real. I can go on forever talking about this movie. Thanks to my sister for getting me into this while I stubbornly refused to watch it in the first place because I thought it was some kind of kiddy movie but she forced me anyway and got me hooked to watch this movie for bloody 7 days straight! What a record....I feel like a little girl all over again!

ps: oh and if I was wendy, I will definitely stay in neverland....=)

xoxo
Eve

No comments:

Post a Comment