QUOTES OF THE DAY

" All it takes is Faith and Trust " ~ Peter Pan

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Hunting at two dollars and 50 cents.


At $2.50 - what sort of decent things can you get from a shop? And this does not include a chocolate bar or some kind of funky snacks from the Deli. Call me lucky when i walked past diva today, the window screams: BIG SALE! I saw people were getting a little out of control there. Within a minute or 2, I found quite a few bits and pieces of adorable stuff at this low price - each cost for only $2.50. I was so tempted to buy more. But I have made a deal to my self - only buy things that i truly will wear. Forget about how cheap the rest of those unnecessary items or else I might end up piling some junks again. So I quickly head to the checkout and went home.

Overall experienced: guiltless =D.

xoxo

Eve

No comments:

Post a Comment