QUOTES OF THE DAY

" All it takes is Faith and Trust " ~ Peter Pan

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Reconte moi


I always thought i needed good music to set my creative mood as a late night graphic designer. So a few days ago, I decided to hunt for a perfect cd that will keep me going at least for the night.
Having always love jazz music, I came across to a cd which was recommended by one of my bestfriend who is a natural born singer.

The album reconte-moi by Stacey Kent caught my eyes as the cover itself looks rather pretty and somehow girly. beyond expectations if I may say. What more excite me is the fact that it's an all french album and as soon as I hear the first track I fell in love with her music.
Her album contains soft mellow songs which makes you feel as if you were in Paris sitting in one of the cafeteria over looking the beautiful scenery. Like today for instance, I listen to her music with a nice cuppa while writing this blog. It was a beautiful music even though I don't understand a single french word. but definitely a perfect music for a lazy afternoon or just a relax and chill out sessions with your girlfriends.

Jazz lovers...don't missed out on this album. And for those who are not into jazz (like my sister), you might have to consider this one. Infact, I can guarantee that you will change your perception towards jazz after listening to her cd. Strongly recommended =).

xoxo
Eve




No comments:

Post a Comment