QUOTES OF THE DAY

" All it takes is Faith and Trust " ~ Peter Pan

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Honey, honey how you thrill me!


Body shop's honey and oat meal face mask how i love love LOVE this product! question is: how can you not? I bought this a few weeks ago, you know just the usual me being a little random, thought I needed some kind of facial scrub to exfoliate my skin - and what a perfect surprise, i found this in body shop one of my favourite shop. The good thing about this product is: it contains all natural ingredients and smells absolutely beautiful (honey and oat meal...totally heaven!) Recommended to use twice a week - no more than that except if you have a very oily skin then 3x a week is acceptable. 
Applied gently to your face by spreading the mask on to cleansed (dry) skin. Build the thickness all over your face (as long as it covers all area) prevent eyes and lips of course. Wait for about 20 minutes for the mask to dry up. It wont dried up as a clay. so don't panic. Once dry, rinse with warm water followed by cold water and pat dry with a clean fresh towel!
I have been using this twice a week and my skin feels way smoother than before. I feel like I got rid of my dead skin cells...hmmm....pretty good huh? 
Just like the song by ABBA:
" Honey, honey how you thrill me ah-hah honey honey..." 

xoxo
Eve

No comments:

Post a Comment